- The Last of Us Receives Hotfix Patch on PC Steam From the developers at Naughty Dog, The Last of Us was released on the PlayStation 3 in 2013. The game has since become widely acclaimed and won numerous awards, including Game of the Year from multiple gaming publications. Now, the title is available on PC Steam, and Naughty Dog has released a hotfix patch to improve the user experience.
The hotfix patch for The Last of Us on PC Steam brings several bug fixes and optimizations. Among the most notable improvements are the inclusion of improved performance, improved resolution scaling, and fixed audio issues. Additionally, Naughty Dog has included a number... Continue reading
- Windows 11 Update Breaks Red Dead Redemption 2 Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the most popular video games of all time. It has been a hit with players and critics alike since its release in 2018, selling millions of copies. Unfortunately, the latest Windows 11 update has caused some issues with the game, leaving players unable to play as they should.
The Windows 11 update has caused some issues with Red Dead Redemption 2, which has left players unable to launch the game. The game is not completely broken, but it does have some bugs and glitches that can make playing difficult. Many players have reported that... Continue reading
- Big Ambitions: A Quiet Success on Steam Big Ambitions, a game combining business strategy with a simulator of life in a big city, was released on Steam Early Access two days ago. Despite its quiet launch, the game has already become quite successful, setting new records for concurrent users and receiving a "very positive" reception from its players. In this article, we will take a look at the game's impressive activity results, its positive reception from players, and a few of the reviews that have been written about it.
Shortly after its launch, Big Ambitions was able to attract 7838 concurrent users, setting a new record. Meanwhile, on... Continue reading
- A Chilling Update: The Last of Us Meets Elden Ring’s Runebear It's no wonder why fans of The Last of Us have been eager to combine the post-apocalyptic settings of both games. After all, the notorious Cordyceps virus that acts as the catalyst for the deadly events in The Last of Us is rooted in reality, and its mutated monsters have become iconic in gaming. Now, a fan has come up with a concept that takes things one step further by introducing a terrifyingly powerful Cordyceps-ridden bear that could rival the monstrous Runebear in Elden Ring.
Introducing Semperspada's Cordyceps Bear, an apex predator that could easily be imagined terrorizing the world of... Continue reading
- Diablo IV Open Beta PC Requirements Revealed Blizzard Entertainment has revealed the official system requirements for the upcoming open beta of their highly anticipated new game Diablo IV. The game is set to launch on PC and various consoles later this year, but the open beta will be exclusive to PC gamers.
The minimum system requirements for the Diablo IV open beta are as follows: an Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD FX-8100 processor, 8 GB of RAM, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 280 graphics card, and 45 GB of free storage space. Additionally, players must have a Broadband internet connection and the Windows 10... Continue reading
- Microsoft Expands PC Game Pass to 40 New Countries Microsoft has been expanding its gaming services recently, and the latest news is that it's bringing its PC Game Pass service to an additional 40 countries.
Gamers are provided with a vast selection of titles from Microsoft and third-party developers through the service, with new games being added each month.
This move will allow more gamers around the world to experience the benefits of the PC Game Pass service.
The 40 countries that will now be able to access the PC Game Pass service are primarily in Europe and South America, with some countries in Africa and Asia also included. The list of... Continue reading
- AI Could Change the Face of Minecraft Forever Ever since its initial release in 2011, Minecraft has become one of the most beloved video games of all time. The open-world sandbox game is famous for its relaxing mining gameplay mechanics and endless opportunities for creativity, making it accessible to just about anyone thanks to its multiplatform compatibility. Now Microsoft might be set to revolutionize the game by creating artificial intelligence (AI) that can play it.
AI could allow players to enter commands to tell it what they want it to do in Minecraft, taking away tedious work while allowing fans plenty of creative freedom when building structures or exploring... Continue reading
- Google Chrome Introduces Memory and Energy Saver Modes to Boost Performance Google is rolling out new features for its Chrome browser on desktops, Macs, Windows, Linux, and Chromebooks. The Memory Saver and Energy Saver modes are designed to improve performance and extend battery life for users of the popular web browser. With these two new features turned on by default, Google hopes to enhance user experience while browsing the internet.
The Memory Saver mode will automatically free up memory from inactive tabs that aren't currently in use. This allows users to have more active tabs open at once without having their computer slow down due to lack of RAM. Meanwhile, the Energy... Continue reading
- Dead Space's Creator Applauds EA for the Remake Dead Space is a horror-filled action game that was released in 2023, created by Visceral Games, and published by Electronic Arts. It was a huge success and has been praised for its atmosphere and horror elements. Now, with the remake of the game, Visceral's former creative director has spoken out with her praise for the developers at EA.
In a recent interview, the former creative director of Visceral Games, Nicole Schofield, expressed his admiration for EA's work on the remake. She described the new game as a "great homage" to the original classic. Schofield added that he was very impressed with... Continue reading
- Hackers Access Facebook and Instagram Accounts through 2FA Vulnerability Social media giants, Facebook and Instagram, have recently suffered from a security breach. Hackers were able to gain access to user accounts through a vulnerability in their two-factor authentication (2FA) process. This security breach has raised concerns about the safety of user’s personal data.
The attack was conducted by exploiting a vulnerability in the 2FA process. By using malicious software, hackers were able to bypass the two-factor authentication process and gain access to user accounts. The hackers were then able to steal users’ personal data, such as emails, photos, and financial information.
Facebook and Instagram have since taken steps to address the... Continue reading
- Strava Acquires 3D Map Platform, FatMap, to Boost Outdoor Experiences Strava, the popular fitness tracking app, announced on January 24, 2023, that it had acquired FatMap, a 3D map platform specifically designed for outdoor activities. With this acquisition, Strava is looking to expand its offerings and provide users with a richer experience in the great outdoors.
The acquisition of FatMap allows Strava to offer its users detailed terrain data and 3D maps for hiking, skiing, and other outdoor activities. This will allow them to plan and track their activities more accurately and safely. Additionally, FatMap also offers an augmented reality feature that can help users identify obstacles and other terrain features... Continue reading
- Messenger App Tests Default End-to-End Encryption Messenger, one of the most popular messaging apps, is ramping up its testing of default end-to-end encryption. All messages sent through the app will be completely secure and confidential, ensuring that no one else can read or access them. The company has been working on this feature for some time and is now ready to put it into action.
End-to-end encryption is a security measure that ensures that only the sender and receiver of a message can read it. This prevents any third parties from having access to the content of the message, ensuring that it is kept private. Messenger's move... Continue reading