- Electrifying Victory: How Players Outsmarted a Tough Opponent in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet The world of Pokémon continues to offer challenges that both dismay and invigorate its dedicated fanbase. Recently, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet trainers faced a daunting opponent in the form of a seven-star Tera Raid Battle against Hisuian Samurott. The water-dark type, equipped with a formidable set of skills, including its trademark move, Ceaseless Edge, seemed an insurmountable challenge. Still, the collective ingenuity of players has pioneered a remarkable two-turn strategy that's capturing attention across the community.
This sensational strategy, which has taken social media by storm, is a testament to the cooperative spirit and strategic prowess of gamers. Central to this... Continue reading
- The Art of Resurrection: Fan Ingeniously Recreates Vah Naboris in Tears of the Kingdom The Legend of Zelda series has always inspired its fans to embrace their creative side, and The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception. With ingenuity and a flair for engineering within the game's world, a player known as Justtakingastroll has masterfully brought back the majestic Divine Beast, Vah Naboris, into the vast territories of Hyrule, filling a void left by the game's narrative shift away from these iconic creatures.
Justtakingastroll’s virtual craftsmanship has resulted in a stirring tribute to the towering guardian from Breath of the Wild. Utilizing advanced in-game mechanics, the fan combined Zonai technology and... Continue reading
- Revamped Resident Evil 4 Set to Thrill Apple Users This Winter Capcom, soon after launching Resident Evil Village for all supported platforms, has confirmed that the popular Resident Evil 4 will be making its appearance on iPhones, iPads, and Macs come December 20. As with its predecessor, the 2005-era 3rd-person survival horror remake will be optimized using Apple’s MetalFX upscaling technology. This parallels the function of NVIDIA’s DLSS and AMD’s FSR, both designed to enhance performance.
The release of Capcom's renowned Resident Evil™ 4 on the latest Apple devices will take place on December 20, 2023. The game will be playable on hand-held devices such as the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone... Continue reading
- Google Set to Revolutionize Online Shopping with Deal-Finding Upgrades to Search and Chrome Google has set its sights on services like Honey and other deal-discovery platforms by unveiling new enhancements on Search and Chrome designed for easier discount tracking. Announced on Tuesday, Google will enhance deal finding by incorporating a separate page for discounted goods on Search. Simultaneously, Chrome will debut features that actively search for promotional codes and offer insights on prices.
The envisioned deals search page on Google Search aims to aid users in locating currently reduced products across the internet at a single location. It will showcase various classifications like clothing, electronics, toys, and cosmetic items, among others. Users will also... Continue reading
- X Unveils New Subscription Plans: A Deep Dive into the $3 Basic and $16 Premium+ Tiers Recently, X, previously known as Twitter, has shaken up its subscription model by introducing two new tiers: Basic and Premium+. At $3 per month, Basic is aimed at being an affordable option for users, while the more feature-rich Premium+ comes with a steeper price tag of $16 per month. These new offerings sit alongside the standard Premium tier, which remains the default choice. The decision reflects X's ongoing efforts to fine-tune its subscription pricing and features to better suit its user base.
The Basic tier, while inexpensive, provides a suite of features designed to enhance the user experience. It doesn't offer... Continue reading
- Modder to the Rescue: Tedious Starfield Temple Challenges Simplified! In the expansive world of Starfield, players grapple with various quests and challenges. A central quest line involving temple missions, although intriguing upon initial encounter, soon escalates into a tiring, monotonous chore. These missions, 24 in all, are identical, turning what should be an exciting space adventure into a frustrating repetition. However, a glimmer of hope surfaces in the form of an ingenious modder, johndoebowler, who has made strides in simplifying these tasks.
Johndoebowler's creation, a mischievously named mod, No More Temple "Puzzles," eradicates the nuisance. Players now merely need to step into the temple, wait a few seconds, obtain their... Continue reading
- Amazon Closes the Lid on Amp, its Leap into Live Radio Amazon has put an end to its live radio app, Amp, ushering an indefinite quiet in the sphere of digital tracks. Launched as a competitor to Clubhouse, the social audio app Amp allowed music lovers to get a taste of DJing and share their commentary with the tracks they played. It was, in essence, an ambitious shot at carving a niche for Amazon in the world of digital music and radio services.
However, seeing as the curtains closed on Amp just a year and a half after its launch, it seems the digital music experiment didn't pay off as expected for... Continue reading
- Is Counter-Strike 2 About to Launch? Twitch's Recent Update Suggests So! The gaming world is buzzing with anticipatory excitement as evidence points towards an imminent launch of the next installment in the enormously popular first-person shooter series Counter-Strike. Valve Corporation, the developer of the Counter-Strike franchise, has been cleverly mysterious about the release date of Counter-Strike 2 (CS2), leaving its large fanbase in a state of suspenseful expectation. However, recent changes in the streaming platform Twitch's categorization system have added fuel to the speculation flames. It appears that Twitch has updated the category name from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO) to CS2, a move that is interpreted as a near-guaranteed sign of... Continue reading
- Ubisoft Addresses Sudden Removal of Assassin's Creed Black Flag from Steam The popular game Assassin's Creed Black Flag, known for its pirate-themed storyline, is currently not available for purchase on Steam. Despite fan theories, fuelled by previous rumours, suggesting that Ubisoft has taken the game off in preparation for a potential remastered edition, the company has clarified that the unavailability is due to a technical glitch.
Ubisoft issued a statement to Eurogamer noting that they are aware of the problem, stating, "This is due to a technical issue, and our teams are working on a solution to bring it back as soon as possible." Ubisoft also denied rumours of a remake of... Continue reading
- Armored Core 6: Early Stages Simplified in Recent Update FromSoftware has rolled out an update for Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon that seems to ease its early gameplay. This update, or Patch 1.02, can be accessed on both consoles and PCs and contains typical alterations like balance tweaks and bug rectifications.
More significantly, there are modifications to the attacks by three formidable bosses: Balteus, Sea Spider, and CEL240. In the gaming spectrum, these bosses complete chapters one, two, and four respectively. However, it remains ambiguous whether these changes will either weaken or fortify these bosses.
A noticeable change from this update is the enhanced attack power and decreased reload time... Continue reading
- Street Fighter 6's New Poisonous Addition: A.K.I. Confirmed Release Date In the unending journey of Capcom to keep fans hooked to their iconic Street Fighter series, another exciting announcement has been made. Mark your calendars as the newest competitor, A.K.I., slithers into Street Fighter 6 on September 27. This poison-specialist fighter has been generating a significant amount of buzz in the gaming community since her introduction and for a good reason. With a venomous twist in her combat style, she's bringing her unique prowess to the beloved game. Now, Capcom has finally revealed the date on which this captivating addition will be injected into the mix.
Street Fighter 6, which made... Continue reading
- Google's Gaze Expands: AI-Powered Search Now in India and Japan Google is pushing the boundaries of Artificial Intelligence, extending its revolutionary AI-powered search feature, namely the Search Generative Experience (SGE), beyond American shores. Targeting two new markets, India and Japan, Google once again proves its commitment to harnessing technology to bridge linguistic and geographic barriers.
SGE, which was publicized at the Google I/O Developer conference this year, brings an interactive chat-like function to the traditional Google Search. Imagine querying Google as if it's a knowledgeable friend; its responses are aided by machine learning algorithms that can yield results in various formats such as text, images, and videos. Google has further enriched... Continue reading