- Poppy Playtime You must stay alive in this horror/puzzle adventure. Try to survive the vengeful toys waiting for you in the abandoned toy factory. Use your GrabPack to hack electrical circuits or nab anything from afar. Explore the mysterious facility... and don't get caught.The game currently includes the first chapter. Any future... Read review
- Creative Destruction Creative Destruction is a sandbox survival game that features the utmost fun of building and firing. In the mood for a heart-stirring showdown? You will parachute into a vast battlefield where 100-player deathmatch is raging. Outplay your way to be the last one standing.Build the best, break the rest! Jump... Read review
- Amazon Alexa Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.DISCOVER MORE• Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature... Read review
- Brick Rigs Brick Rigs allows you to build many kinds of vehicles from a variety of bricks and experience their dynamic driving and destruction physics in a sandbox environment.It doesn't matter if you want to build an dragster, a fire engine, a forklift, a helicopter, a plane or even a tank it... Read review
Popular on Blog
- Amazing News! Developers of The Sims 4 Finally Remove the Unfortunate Incest Bug At the end of July, players of The Sims 4 got a true treat in the form of an extensive free update. Fans of the game can now play around with different body hair and also various fears and desires. At the same time, the update brought a funny yet creepy bug that made characters want to start incestual relationships.
The update that took place on July 26th has definitely taken a weird turn when players discovered that their Sims express a desire to date some family members. It’s not surprising that players took it to social media to express their...
- Amazing News! Individual Pages and App Store Today Tab Will Now Feature Ads According to Apple, users will now begin seeing ads on individual app pages and also on the Today tab of the App Store. While ads have already appeared in search results and the search tab, this change will bring even more ads to the App Store.
The first thing to note about these ads is that they will be bigger in format, and there will be a blue box that says ‘Ad’ under the app’s name. When it comes to the individual app pages, ads will be displayed right under the ‘You Might Also Like’ section. The app suggestions you will...
- Amazing News! TikTok's CSO Resigns Due to Disagreements Within the Company Regarding How Users' Personal Data Is Handled TikTok's chief security officer, Roland Cloutier, steps down to become the company's strategic advisor. The reason for this reshuffle was fears within the company in connection with possible security breaches in the processing of user data from the United States. According to TikTok officials, they have suggestions that employees outside the country could have access to this information, which is unacceptable.
Cloutier is now a specific advisor to address the business impact of security and trust programs. Meanwhile, Kim Albarella will temporarily take over as head of TikTok's security teams. TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew prepared a special letter for employees...
- Amazing News! YouTube Has Good Prospects in Ad Reach Overtaking TikTok and Instagram The development of information technology and the emergence of new niches to introduce advertising allows you to use more effective marketing strategies. Video platforms have become one of the most promising areas for advertising. However, it is not at all obvious which one is better suited for advertising a particular brand.
It is conservatively estimated that this year users will spend more than 12 trillion hours online, and a significant part of this time will be spent on social networks and video platforms, among which the most prominent representatives are YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. And even though it is TikTok that...